Sunday, September 10, 2006


Two Arms!!

Here he is in all his grey plastic glory, my first attempt at a true scale (ish) marine. Forgive the guy on the left - didn't notice until just now that his shoulder guards were missing (oops).

Overall, I think he turned out well, though I will have to make the next few a bit more dynamic in pose - since I'm chopping them up anyway - and I may well reposition this guy's head to be looking down on his foes (as he should). When I get back from my vacation, I'm goign to give the rest of the squad a go - as well as some assault marines. I'm not looking forward to messing with the terminators ;P

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Da_Todfatha said...

I love it. I still think, for me anyway, this blog exercise is to "finish" my army and this level of conversion would bog me down, but I love the larger marine and an army of them would be so subtly more formidable, if you have the talent and the time (I lack both) it may be a worthwhile undertaking. :o)

Have fun on the glacier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home