Sunday, September 10, 2006


Heads Up!

For fun, I tosssed one of the old beaky marines in the photo to show how much taller the marine is from his first generation model. I also evenly lined the photo to get a better idea as to how they even up - the photo is actually a little tilted, so the marine on the right is actually just a little taller then he appears :) I added the foot plates (thanks for the idea), and put the heads back on for their mug shot. I've also finished up the arms (not shown - but I guess you already realized that), and will be assembling the whole thing for painting soon (yes, meanwhile da Todfatha is on his second army).

I like the extra bit of height from the plasticard (which will also be partially under the basing material), helped to further even out the legs. Overall, I'm pretty pleased (after test fitting the arms and all) and am excited to see how it looks finsihed and painted. It shouldn't require too much effort to churn out a few squads at this size - I even have the advantage of assembly lining them, so I can be working on the various stages without as much down time:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home